< Tous les avis General Electric 12AX7 USARMY
General Electric 12AX7 USARMY
Jp6l6 Jp6l6

«  Excellent but expensive »

Published on 04/10/11 at 10:32
The questions in mind an opinion does not represent reality. I bought some of these lamps used, others new, some around 50 €, others less. My first comment is that these lamps sounds better opportunity at any point of view, than any lamp current production (gain, silence fonstionnement, definition and grain), it is in another dimension, really. I is the extent of my ability, a stock of lamps NOS (New Old Stock) because they magnify any tube amp. These are tubes that I offer from time to time when I did not need any other accessory. Compared to other models previously built in the West, they are quite comparable to Sylvania and remain among the brands even democratic. Of RCA, Mullard Made in UK, some Philips and Telefunken inescapable may cost 10 * more expensive and still sounded a little better, according to taste.