VL Effects Bullit Fat Vintage
VL Effects Bullit Fat Vintage
CustardPie CustardPie
Publié le 03/07/10 à 15:37
Everything has been said I think.
It's solid, it will not move a hair in my opinion and I love the look of this pedal.
The hatch for the 9-volt battery is a great idea!

It's simple but powerful, it has two knobs: the Booster and the ATK-TON.
This combination creates an easy to use and super effective.

I play a LP and a Start plugged into a small Fender Vibro Champ XD and the sound is ultra-malleable. You can go from a light crunch to a nice overdrive just playing with the guitar volume is happiness.
And even if I'm not a size in this area, playing with the bullitt bottleneck will quickly become a classic.

I did that last week, but I use it every day already.
The value is very good in my opinion, this is not a pedal that will make his own kick at the slightest misplaced. And the sound is there!
Anyway, Vincent Loret is very nice and easy to contact.

In short, I am not disappointed by the Bullitt and I have certainly not done the trick.