The Midas is a boost pedal that provides up to 32dB of "clean, transparent, full frequency boost, all in a compact enclosure that saves precious pedalboard space," according to MythFX.
An internal voltage boost circuit is designed to provide headroom while operating the pedal on a standard 9V AC adapter.
By incorporating premium components such as high tolerance film capacitors and professional engineering design practices, the Midas is designed to achieve high gain without excessive noise. The pedal requires a standard 9V DC, 2.1mm Negative tip power adapter (not included).
- 100% Analog Circuitry.
- Handmade in the USA.
- 6–32dB of Clean, Transparent boost.
- Class-A MOSFET design.
- Flat frequency response.
- Anti-pop switching.
- Internal voltage booster for ultra high headroom.
- High impedance dynamics preserving input.
- Powdercoated aluminum enclosure (3.6"×1.5") and rugged construction.
- Highest quality components throughout including Switchcraft Jacks, film capacitors, long-life pots.
- True Bypass Operation (will not “suck” tone when bypassed).
- Bright LED ON/OFF Indicator.
- Durable textured LEXAN graphics will not fade, scratch, or peel.
The Midas Boost Pedal is now available from the MythFX website for $129.95.
For more information, visit www.mythfx.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.