[NAMM] TC Electronic BonaFide Buffer
TC Electronic announce BonaFide Buffer, their first dedicated buffer pedal ever.
The BonaFide Buffer is announced as a high-quality, 100% analog buffer set to free musicians from the tone-sucking constraints put upon them by massive effects chains and long cable-runs.
- High-quality analog buffer
- Run long cables without any signal degradation
- Power failure mode - Automatically switches to true bypass if power gets cut
- Ultra-compact design
With a 1M ohm input resistance and 1K output resistance, the BonaFide ensures that the instrument's signal can flow untroubled through the entire signal chain and that all of this signal strength is applied without adding any unwanted noise
Additionally, the BonaFide Buffer also features an intelligent relay system that automatically switches the pedal from buffered to true bypass if power should somehow get cut in the heat of the moment, so musicians will never loss their signal.
And, all of this is housed in one of TC Electronic's mini enclosures, which makes the buffer fit on or under any pedalboard out there.
The BonaFide Bufferis immediately available for an MSRP of $69.99 / £49 / €69.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Hughes&Kettner TubeMeister Deluxe Hughes & Kettner introduce the TubeMeister Deluxe, a new series of full-tube guitar amps available in 20 and 40-watt versions.
- [NAMM] TC Electronic releases the Ditto X4 TC Electronic introduces the Ditto X4 Looper, the latest addition to their line of looper pedals.
- [NAMM] EVH releases new color additions for 2016 EVH has added brand new colors to its 2016 lineup, including an Ivory finish for the EVH Wolfgang USA.