TC Electronic announce BonaFide Buffer, their first dedicated buffer pedal ever.
The BonaFide Buffer is announced as a high-quality, 100% analog buffer set to free musicians from the tone-sucking constraints put upon them by massive effects chains and long cable-runs.
- High-quality analog buffer
- Run long cables without any signal degradation
- Power failure mode - Automatically switches to true bypass if power gets cut
- Ultra-compact design
With a 1M ohm input resistance and 1K output resistance, the BonaFide ensures that the instrument's signal can flow untroubled through the entire signal chain and that all of this signal strength is applied without adding any unwanted noise
Additionally, the BonaFide Buffer also features an intelligent relay system that automatically switches the pedal from buffered to true bypass if power should somehow get cut in the heat of the moment, so musicians will never loss their signal.
And, all of this is housed in one of TC Electronic's mini enclosures, which makes the buffer fit on or under any pedalboard out there.
The BonaFide Bufferis immediately available for an MSRP of $69.99 / £49 / €69.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.