[Musikmesse] TC Electronic Spark Booster
Spark Booster features 26 dB of boost, making it a tool for enhancing existing sounds and highlighting solo or rhythm parts.
An active EQ consisting of a Bass and Treble knob provides tonal shaping, as well as extended lows and added top-end sparkle. A Gain knob allows for the addition of saturation and compression, and a Mid-boost switch adds loads of mix-cutting clarity to sounds. Spark Booster is also true bypass. Spark Booster is designed to inject "punch, body and warmth" into pickups, and to "add life, grit and tone to guitar set-ups."
Spark Booster Main Features
- 26 dB of boost.
- Level knob
- Place after existing distortion/overdrive to enhance drive sounds
- Add grit, life and compression to your tone
- Add body, punch and warmth to pickups
- Active EQ - extended low and high end
- True bypass
For more information: tcelectronic.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Collings Eastside LC Collings Guitars announces a new addition to the LC series of electric guitars: the Eastside LC archtop.
- [Musikmesse] VAC Amp Series Carlsbro is exhibiting the line up of its classic heritage tone amps and the first European showing of the new VAC tube series.
- [Musikmesse] New Fender Products Fender’s American Standard series guitars and basses have been upgraded for 2012.