Two Notes introduces a new firmware update for Torpedo VB-101.
The Load Compensation filter has been re-designed. Warning : this new filter being different from the former one, all your presets sounds will change accordingly.
For those of you performing Remiking with VB-101, the Load Compensation filter is automatically bypassed when selecting an input different from the Amp input.
The Load Compensation filter is applied on the Dry output (when using the Torpedo VB-101 in Dry/Wet mode) when the Amp input is selected, allowing PI-101 users to benefit from the VB-101 integrated Load Compensation processing, according to Two Notes.
Firmware v1.62 can be downloaded from this page : www.two-notes.com/en/hardware/torpedo-vb-101/#downloads
- Turnaround in menus
- New Load Compensation filter, applied on Dry output if Amp input selected
- Clipping indication bug when in Dry/Wet or Wet/Dry corrected
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.