New Firmware Available for Torpedo VB-101
Two Notes introduces a new firmware update for Torpedo VB-101.
The Load Compensation filter has been re-designed. Warning : this new filter being different from the former one, all your presets sounds will change accordingly.
For those of you performing Remiking with VB-101, the Load Compensation filter is automatically bypassed when selecting an input different from the Amp input.
The Load Compensation filter is applied on the Dry output (when using the Torpedo VB-101 in Dry/Wet mode) when the Amp input is selected, allowing PI-101 users to benefit from the VB-101 integrated Load Compensation processing, according to Two Notes.
Firmware v1.62 can be downloaded from this page : www.two-notes.com/en/hardware/torpedo-vb-101/#downloads
- Turnaround in menus
- New Load Compensation filter, applied on Dry output if Amp input selected
- Clipping indication bug when in Dry/Wet or Wet/Dry corrected
Viewers of this article also read...
- Eventide PowerFactor Eventide has announced the availability of the PowerFactor.
- Carl Martin Octa-Switch mkII Carl Martin present the MKII version of the Octa-Switch, based on user feedback.
- DigiTech Eternal Descent Lyra DigiTech announced that the limited edition Lyra Multi-Effects Pedal is now shipping.