Kaces Universal Radical Guitar Bag
If you have experienced long and unsuccessful search for a gig bag to fit a radically shaped electric guitar, the Kaces Universal Radical Electric guitar bag series may spare you some time.
Designed to accommodate and protect a wide variety of extreme shaped guitars, the Universal Radical Electric guitar bag fits BC Rich models (Warlock, Mockingbird, etc.), Flying V, Explorer, Warrior, and most other extreme models.
Available in either black (ref. KRE-2BK) or "Hells Angel" (ref. GXRE-3HA, see picture above) finishes, this new model has the following features:
- 20mm high density foam padding
- Durable 600D nylon exterior
- Hide-away padded ergonomic backpack
- Quilted comfort-grip handles
- Large accessory pocket
MSRP is $79.95 for the black version and $99.95 for the "Hells Angel" finish.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wayne Guitars Villain Snake Skin Finish Michael Charvel's Wayne Guitars presents a special custom snake skin version of their Strat-shaped Villain electric guitar.
- Q-Tuner GL-6 Guitar pickup manufacturers that combine neodynium technology with off-the-beaten-track design definitely do deserve a focus, don't they? Finally, it's the case for Q-Tuner with the brand's GL-6, a neodynium-based humbucker for 6 string guitar
- Hosa Elite Series Hosa Technology Introduces Elite Series Guitar Cable.