DigiTech CF-7 Chorus Factory

All user reviews for the DigiTech CF-7 Chorus Factory

Chorus for Guitar from DigiTech belonging to the X series.

• moosersmoosers

DigiTech CF-7 Chorus FactoryPublished on 06/07/09 at 10:00
    The DigiTech CF-7 Chorus Factory is a digital guitar pedal that models its sounds after a variety of different chorus pedals. It has a 1/4 inch input and two 1/4 inch outputs and can be powered by either a nine volt battery or power supply. This isn't a rack mountable piece of gear as it is a stomp box.

Using the DigiTech CF-7 Chorus Factory is fairly easy as all of the parameters are laid out smartly and are easy to access. The pedal has parameters for speed, depth, control one and two (which are both on the same knob) and another knob for choosing between seven different modes. There isn't much more to say about the pedal other than its really easy to use and I can't imagine anyone having too many problems with it. I don't have the manual for the DigiTech CF-7 Chorus Factory but it is easy to use and one really isn't necessary.

I've only used the DigiTech CF-7 Chorus Factory with electric guitar with good results, but I would bet that this would work fine with any other electronic instrument like a digital keyboard or bass guitar. I usually use the pedal with a Fender Strat and a '76 Fender Twin Reverb amplifier so I'm confident that I'm getting an accurate sound from this pedal. While I do like some of the modes on this pedal more than others, they all do sound pretty good and are all certainly usable. While I wouldn't say that the sound quality is up to professional standard, it does sound good and is useful in a number of situations.

I've been using the DigiTech CF-7 Chorus Factory for about a year and its a pretty good pedal considering its versatility and the cheap price. It is possible to get a wide array of different sounds from this pedal and all of them are decent if not better than that. If you are looking for a chorus pedal that you can get a bunch of different chorus tones from, the DigiTech CF-7 Chorus Factory is worth a look to see if it will fit your needs.