Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Mk2
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Mk2

Small Clone Mk2, Chorus for Guitar from Electro-Harmonix in the Clone series.

mortished 02/21/2005

Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Mk2 : mortished's user review

• Partager
- Analog Chorus
- Hyper simple input / output, a footswitch on / off, a mini switch and a knob Depth Rate

As usual with a box Electro Harmonix mtal plutt impressive (well the worst was going there!) Guarantee of solidity must not get out of Polytechnic to make the most of the pedals and c ' is great!

As mentioned above it is super easy to use: almost too much, even if it's not really wish we could have Gnant February 1 knob plutt the switch to influence the depth of the effect (it must be a little critical ...)

The sound is really gnial (EHX forces) and has a real personality (for consquent it can also not be suitable for certain ... But apparently they are plutt rare!) Plus a real heat

A friend bought one two years ago because I n'arrtais not with the EHX drunk, I do not possde (dj I have a Carl Martin X2 with a philosophy compltement diffrent: numrique is really good too ... but bcp more expensive) but I will eventually invest given the ridiculous price and the quality of the little bote: a can m I do not duplicate both the small clone is typ!