< Tous les avis Marshall SV-1 SuperVibe

Chorus for Guitar from Marshall belonging to the Effects series

MGR/Andrew Rabloczky MGR/Andrew Rabloczky

« Marshall Supervibe SV-1 »

Published on 11/27/02 at 15:00
I bought it in Finkey guitar shop in Budapest, Hungary. I paid about 50 bucks (14000 HUF). It was used, but the Supervibe entirely was realsed less then a year ago.

I wanted to get a Metallica accoustic sound, like in "Nothing else matters" or "Bleeding me" etc. Although this is named as a chorus pedal, it can be tuned to get vibrato effect as well. So, I was able to get the sound i wanted, so I'm happy with this pedal. It's very versatile, so I can play every style with. It has stereo output, and it's price is o.k.
Important: ABSOLUTELY NO NOISE!!!
My gear: Jackson JS30, Marshall Valvestate 8040, Dunlop Crybaby, Marshall Jackhammer, and Dunlop Tortex 0.88 of course ;-)

The knobs are made of shiny chrome, so it's hard to see the signs on it when it reflects some light. (The only Marshall pedal problem.)

Made of steel, and solid bypass switch. You'll never break it!

If you dont need tons of effect, just the basics (wah, dist/od, chorus), this chorus pedal is made for you. (Otherwise buy an expensive multieffect.) You can get a versatile sound, and quality without any noise.