Tech 21 Boost Chorus Released
Tech21 announces the availability at select retailers of its two new Boost Chorus pedals for guitar and bass.
- Analog Mix, Tone and Level controls.
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet.
- Speed and Depth work in conjunction to control their respective functions of the modulation.
- Pre-Delay (Boost Chorus) adds delay to the chorus effect before mixing it back in, achieving a range from flange/chorus to regular chorus to chorus/doubler.
- Detune (Boost Chorus Bass) alters the choral voicing up or down, giving you a chorus sound without modulation when Speed and Depth are set at minimum.
- Multi Voice adds dimension and thickens the sound with additional choral voicings.
- Buffered bypass designed to eliminate the shortcomings associated with "true bypass" (pops and clicks, and high-end loss when multiple pedals are connected together), as well as signal loss associated with other types of switching circuits.
- Custom actuator.
- All metal construction.
- Operable with 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply.
Full details on these products are available at www.tech21nyc.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Barron Wesley Guitars Alpha Single Cutaway Barron Wesley Guitars introduces the new Alpha Single Cutaway Guitar.
- Gibson RD Standard Exclusive Gibson is reintroducing the RD Standard, originally introduced in 1977, in the new RD Standard Exclusive.
- Kauer Daylighter Jr. Available in a variety colors, the Daylighter Jr. is designed for "those who value simplicity and working man's utilitarian guitar over all else," the company says.