< Tous les avis Celmo Sardine Can
Francizz Francizz

«  Very well but I'm still looking into what I do »

Published on 07/28/12 at 09:50
Correct compressor +
Effect can not be edited, no computer link
Model pedal, not rackable
Analog (transistors) with true bypass
Connectivity in & out jack 9v + supply

Simple to use
No manual, no need
Just a compressor switch and a switch correct
Two volume knobs and output compression
Two settings: adjust color filter cut1/cut2/flat and purple / brown / flat

I do not have too much experience to compare compressors and say if this has been more or less effective than another. For the compressor, I was especially interested in the effect SUSTAIN, and I think it is not sufficient as sustain, for what I hoped. Otherwise, it cuts pretty well the dynamics of his guitar and I tend to use less and less. Mainly use it only on single micro.
The correct one can activate in addition to the compressor is a potent effect, it provides a more sensitive.

Used since August 2011.
I have tried other aps models before buying it but I have many (months) foiné on the internet for reviews on different products and watch the demos (youtube. ....).
The +: the correct
The -: not enough or too deréduction sustain the momentum
Q / P very correct.
That is quite a serious case and that is quality. It's just that I can be expected that sth is not done what it is made.
I would do aps necessarily the choice, I would try more true.