Behringer has announced the release of its VM1 Vintage Time Machine.
The 550ms analog delay aims at delivering the sound of tape echo machines popular in the 70’s. Included effects include Delay, Echo, Chorus and Vibrato.
Sound-shaping controls include Effect Mix, Feedback, Delay Time and a switchable Chorus / Vibrato with variable Depth. An Input Level control with Overload LED and a true hard-wire bypass foot-switch are here to assure signal fidelity and integrity.
The VM1 features a bright status LED, rugged all-metal chassis and includes an external PSU-SB DC power supply.
- True analog delay – up to 550ms
- Analog tape echo machine sound
- Delay, Echo, Chorus and Vibrato effects
- Input Level, Mix, Feedback, Delay and Chorus / Vibrato depth controls
- Overload and Effect Status LEDs
- True hard-wire bypass footswitch
- Input, Direct Out and Effect Out ¼” metal jacks
- External PSU-SB DC power supply included
- Rugged all-metal chassis
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.