< Tous les avis Hotone Audio Eko
Hotone Audio Eko
WiR WiR

«  Gives great atmosphere, test! »

Published on 07/23/14 at 07:27
A digital delay of about 500ms (I think it may be a bit more).

True Bypass touuuuut and small size (it can be a plus).

Super strong, that side, the design is very good (in black knobs fluorescent apparently!). Nice aesthetic with LED that illuminates the top knob (large transparent knob on top see: photo above reviews)

After if you are nearsighted or a little older, live mini knobs that you can inflate a little but nothing serious.

IM me it suits me very well.

Super simple:

Standard 3 knobs:

Knob mix (dry / wet)
Knob repeat: repeat what you want (can go on crazy self-oscillation).
Knob of time how long you want spacing repetitions of his play.

PLUS: a switch modulating the middle pedal to add modulation (chorus) rehearsals!

I ask no more except to delay the eternal tap tempo.

That side everything goes. She eats less than 50mA therefore not embarrassing.

The sound quality is at the appointment.

You can get a fairly accurate delay sound but with a convincing analog button (it does not sound right as a Boss DD3 but not as dark a MXR Carbon Copy).

So it remains a good compromise between delay sound digital / analog to me.

However if you are fans of tape delays with modulation on the echo, then start the mod and there .... Waw button. I love the atmosphere it gives, it is not very obvious as to destroy the sound but too quiet for it is no consensus, the short middle to me as evidenced by this video: https: / / www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUYhx3Ysi2I

Mode "modulation", I can almost prefer it to normal mode, it's great to give a real feel to your compositions. Super inspiring!

Then apparently it has attracted what I know, my drummer, not knowing that I had this pedal retorted (when I switched the pedal) he liked my sound, it was very "years 70 ". So emulation echoes successful bands :)

I for several months, I have tried many delay because I love this effect to color my compositions.

And it is really super effective!

To test the Carbon Copy, TC Flashback, Nova Repeater etc ... This one is very effective.

Rehearsals, despite the fact that they emulate an analog echo (or band), still keeps a "crystal clear" enough character, quite clear and precise.

This is why I think it is a good compromise.

Because seriously, concert, delay repeats with great dark we do not hear about it, and with very clear repetition, it is not natural.

Well it is Hotone Eko between :)

Good price, good compromise, it's worth a try!

I adhere!