Maxon AD-900 Analog Delay
Publié le 12/25/06 à 06:15
Analog analog delay.
True bypass
3 rglages: Time, repeat, level
1 IN cnx, cnx 1 out (mono)
18v power supply

No need for manual, very simple argler

The top if you want a beautiful vintage echo.
A very lgre color it completely meets your signal level frquences, the sound is sweet.
I put it in the effects loop of my Fender Hot Rot, I use it with my Start or double (Yamaha SG1000).
It combines with any other type of effect.

It's been nine months that I (OCCAZ eBay)
This is a very simple rglages, no tap tempo, and others, he is single but has a fantastic sound.
I play rock / blues and it is impeccable. In concert, I let constent with just a little effect, it gives a warm sound.
For me, compared to the effects much more sophisticated digital is a must because the sound is top and respects the compltement frquences (not always the case in the digital world).
I tried other models more or less sophisticated but with Carl Martin and the Electro Harmonix taient that a bit expensive (I found no OCCAZ), it is my prf r and I do not regret having purchased.
Of course, if you want something to work sounds sophisticated and stro Manir, it is not adapted.