Pro Tone's P. E. Delay + with Pete Evick
Pete Evick, the guitarist of The Bret Michaels Band, and Pro Tone Pedals created the P.E. Delay+.
"The P.E. Delay+ is meant to be a one stop shop for any touring guitarist that needs to go from clean rhythm sound to a boosted lead sound," according to the manufacturer.
The P.E. Delay+ includes the following features:
- Mix, Repeats, Delay and volume controls
- Operates on a standard 9 volt battery or BOSS style adapter
- Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Aluminum housing
- Neutrik Jacks
- Built by hand in Crossroads, Texas
Availability & Pricing
Release date: Jan 6, 2008
List Price: $249
For more information, visit their web site at www.protonepedals.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Plush FX To Release 3 New Pedals at NAMM Plush FX Pedals has announced the introduction of 3 new pedals at the 2009 Winter NAMM show in Anaheim, CA this January.
- New Fender Road Worn Series Based on classic Fender instruments of the 1950s and '60s, Road Worn instruments are designed to "reflect the mystic quality of life on the road." The series consists of a '50s Tele®, '50s Strat®, '60s Strat, '50s Precision Bass® and '60s Jazz Bass® guitars.
- Port City Amps Unveils 4x10 Wave Cabinet The Port City Wave cabinet is constructed with a 5-inch wide, 45-degree angle sound deflecting rear panel.