Boss DS-1 Distortion - Full Rock - Modded by MSM Workshop
Boss DS-1 Distortion - Full Rock - Modded by MSM Workshop
phaesis phaesis
Publié le 01/31/10 à 08:41
Analog Modified by MSM Workshop!

Well, hey there! it's a big slap when one listens to a pedal by modified MSM! I had a Boss DS-1 that I no longer used because it was missing that little something that MSM has successfully ... MSM has sublimated this pedal and offered him unique opportunities, you find yourself spending hours to enjoy the different sounds, true madness at its ... and yet God knows I've tried all brands of gear and then I tip my hat to the work because it is a killing this pedal now! Frankly if you have a DS-1 made no hesitation to make the change quickly, you will be amazed! Besides, I'm about to send my brand new Proco Rat for editing in the Rat, and impatient to see the result!
Congratulations to MSM Worshop that deserves real recognition given the quality of the changes! It's hello audience for musicians in search of her, I'm going to tell my musician friends!
myspace.com / dominiquevassart