Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal (Japan)
Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal (Japan)
Matou-z Matou-z

«  Great toy! »

Published on 01/17/13 at 22:27
A halfway between a big enough dirty overdrive distortion and a big dirty also!
technology analog audio connectors.

Configuration Hyper simple 4 button one low-volume 2-3-4-hi Gain
no manual I buy second hand.
Edition it is somewhat simpler level CP.

I think the effects of this pedal really good, after all it is like to know what you are looking for.
For my part I was looking for a big sound Disto but I think the distortion is often too "clean". I said I like to find this typical crunch overdrive distortion and in my kick pedal that mixed the two quite well.
The I use on my PRS in good c not the deluxe model but it sounds good all plug into a Fender Frontman 25.

I would advise using a compressor pedal after smooth a sound such that it loses too much personality I think.

I love that this is his "Chainsaw" we find little easier but it does not limit it's a big crunchy distortion well short I'm really happy it.
Month I would say the race is nonexistent Gain is either a 0 to 10 itself but put the two I do not see the difference, and soon also be the fact that this pedal is not versatile but good at the same time beast is cut for it and that's why we love it! lool

I have one month since I had time to replay piece of time

before I try to buy a Big Muff (forget the model ...) not convinced,
and electro-metal pad armonix the distortion was excellent nothing was said about its just not what I was looking for.

The specificity of this pedal is that it is for one's self or almost so you like so you go your way.

60euros for this pedal I find it "reasonable"

I would do this choice because the sound is! unless it has proposed a pedal versatile enough to recreate the sound and switch to other diso also. suggestions?