Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal (Japan)
Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal (Japan)
jeangusyoung jeangusyoung
Publié le 12/15/09 à 12:33
BOSS made like his sisters and cousins.
<ul>
What is the connection? (Audio / MIDI)
</ul>
An IN and an OUT DC9V all there is more common on most pedals .... She has 20 years yet but it's still in pretty good condition. Boss it's solid.

<ul class="ul">
The general configuration is simple?
</ul>
Bah yeah, you turn the knobs and the sound changes. We know what did it
<ul>
Editing sounds and effects is easy?
</ul>
Yes totally .. as stated above
<ul>
The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
</ul>
Me is an opportunity not to book, but no need

<ul>
The effects are they effective, responsive and realistic enough
Oh yes! She tears! The "panhandling prince" of UKJ sounds good. We believe it
<ul>
Which instruments do you use?
</ul>
Tonight with my Epiphone LP but my Yamaha RGX will soon have the right to send wood
<ul>
Which ones do you prefer, you hate?
</ul>
+ With the bass and treble 14 H at 12 o'clock it feels to play with a mountain of Marshall stacks - Too much treble is not that great, I find it too furnace. It's been almost a second level of knob so it hard.

<ul>
For how long have you been using it?
</ul>
Tonight (: Écue mail today)
<ul>
What thing do you like most/least about it?
</ul>
+: From the time that I saw in a catalog when I was the boss chest, she finally confirmed that I had a promise made
-: The knob H which could instead be considered a level
<ul>
Did you try many other models before getting this one?
</ul>
Yes my SD1, my DS1 and distortions of my KorgG3. Not to mention the metal distortion Ibanez (soundtanck series) of a friend. And also a TS9 one day in a mag Zique
<ul>
What is your opinion about the value for the price?
</ul>
An auction won with a 42 € confirmed to the penultimate second. Not bad you say ....
<ul>
Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
Probably yes