Ibanez SD9 Sonic Distorsion
Ibanez SD9 Sonic Distorsion

Distortion from Ibanez belonging to the 9 series.

victhebig victhebig
Publié le 03/26/10 à 05:35
Annoyed overdrive, ibanez typed: rich in harmonic treble!

ease of use, try it with half the Drive it gives her a perfect Hendrix
or for the connoisseur Pearl Jam - that they use the same pedal ^ ^!

This is not an amp, just a pedal
... A damn fine pedal
I must say!

when galley in rehearsal room / concert you realize where are the "best frequencies" for guitar
Ibanez then this has never disappointed me: well-defined and well sculpted for group play.

one hour, awesome!
I manage to do Hendrix, Pearl Jam
but also to improvise more.

At first I thought to myself, oh shit tubescreamer9 still cold and impersonal,
but by dint of playing in fact I discovered the potential of this beast!
MIAM MIAM

2010 April * Note: I have a second in 1982, striking similarity with the Boss DS1 for better or worse,
it is more distal than 1983, less responsive to the subtleties but faster