The WTF pedal is now available from Loud Button Electronics.
The WTF combines high gain distortion with a low frequency oscillator (LFO). It is designed to produce a range of rich psychedelic tones. The pedal is also suited to bass guitar and produces Dubstep aka “Dubby” tones.
The attack control works to modulate the LFO, providing variable envelope sweep and octave- down effects. The frequency control tunes the LFO’s base frequency which is the steady drone present when the guitar signal decays. The gate control adds a range of “glitchy” effects to the output. Set to full clockwise position, the pedal functions “normally”. As the control is turned counterclockwise, the droning LFO is gradually gated.
- Hand-wired, handmade circuit boards
- Teflon-jacketed silver wire
- Metal Neutrik Input/Output jacks
- Flashing RGB LED for visibility
MSRP: $219 USD; Street: $169 USD
For more information: www.loudbutton.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.