Marshall The Guv'nor
Marshall The Guv'nor

Distortion from Marshall belonging to the Effects series.

LDpicker LDpicker

«  Good Grain, easy to modify »

Publié le 03/05/11 à 07:56
see previous review

very simple config

something not very common on this pedal: an effects loop which is active when the pedal is active.
not bad to put a delay that does not use it with another sound. Me I do not m'ensert yet.

The sound is very good to find a speck on my Marshall BJ.
I hi: TELE + Clone + TS9 + Blues Junior Guvnor. this config works very well, being there as the TS9 boost to BJ cruncher or passing the guvnor an overdrive to a greater distortion.
In blues rock is a massacre!

since 2009, bringing qques mods, I used all the time. I had touvée opportunities in a small music store for 45 € and I must say that is the value for money is excellent.

For those who would like to change it I suggest you go here: # http://optimisetonampli.chez-alice.fr/exemple.htm guv