Rocktek DIR-01 Distortion
Rocktek DIR-01 Distortion
jessus jessus
Publié le 07/15/08 à 06:52
Classic distortion pedals with a nice mug of the 80 recess trs ugly.

The configuration is very simple, three buttons, and there are RULES jou.
The manual is clear, but is not used much

The distortion is nice, but still quite dry, quite a few riffs to spice but nothing exceptional.

I have now for 7 years, I bought it in 8euros Dexpo Cash, complte with box. I had a multi-effects so I use it as distortion.
Since I try a variety of pedal since.
Ben it's cheap, it works, and then always have a shit in a corner.
I regret it, I keep prcieusement with her girlfriends.
But I'm heart when I see people selling pedals rocktek a 40Euros ...