TC Electronic's Röttweiler Distortion was designed to capture the tone and feel of a high-gain tube amp's power.
The analog design features a distortion circuit based on soft clipping – like real tube amps.
The ‘Voice’ toggle switch allows for choosing between two midrange voicings, going from “classic hard rock to death metal, ” according to TC Electronic. Also, the two tone controls, Treble and Bass, are designed to let users fine-tune their guitar tone.
Röttweiler Distortion Main Features:
• High-gain Distortion
• Designed to turn an Amp into a Metal Stack
• Two-band Active EQ – Separate Bass and Treble Controls
• Voice Switch
• True Bypass
• One-screw Battery Access
• Custom ‘Hammerhead’ Die-cast Aluminum Casing
Pricing & Availability:
- Available: November, 2011
- Price: US$129 MSRP / €119 SSP
Röttweiler Distortion Online: tcelectronic.com/rottweiler
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.