TC Electronic's Röttweiler Distortion was designed to capture the tone and feel of a high-gain tube amp's power.
The analog design features a distortion circuit based on soft clipping – like real tube amps.
The ‘Voice’ toggle switch allows for choosing between two midrange voicings, going from "classic hard rock to death metal," according to TC Electronic. Also, the two tone controls, Treble and Bass, are designed to let users fine-tune their guitar tone.
Röttweiler Distortion Main Features:
• High-gain Distortion
• Designed to turn an Amp into a Metal Stack
• Two-band Active EQ – Separate Bass and Treble Controls
• Voice Switch
• True Bypass
• One-screw Battery Access
• Custom ‘Hammerhead’ Die-cast Aluminum Casing
Pricing & Availability:
- Available: November, 2011
- Price: US$129 MSRP / €119 SSP
Röttweiler Distortion Online: tcelectronic.com/rottweiler
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.