Xotic Effects SL Drive
Xotic Effects SL Drive
Morocop Morocop

«  Xotic SL Drive »

Published on 03/25/14 at 15:11
Very good distortion, really excellent, light overdrive big and well hard rock, it will satisfy all the rockers.

Very easy to use, 3 knobs (gain, tone, volume), can config different with the 4 switches inside the pedal (all config are shown in the manual).

A sharp sound (well I used well), acute pushed enough for a hard rock sound to Airbourne, ACDC, Slash and so on. I have several guitars but I mainly use it with my Gibson Les Paul (it also works well with my strat) on a marshall jcm 800 head.

I am very satisfied and I recommend it to all those who are fans of hard rock. Personally I plug in to 18v sound even further.
I would do this choice without hesitation.