T-Rex Twister chorus/flanger pedal
T-Rex presents the latest member of its family of effect pedals, the Twister. Twister contains both chorus and flanger in one single box!
Chorus and Flanger are two classic effects that are so closely related that a single pedal can produce them both. While the chorus adds sparkle and shine to your sound, the flanger puts a funky twist on both chords and single-note lines.
The Twister is packed with features that make sure you get chorus or flange your way. It has a mono output for running through an amp on stage, and stereo outputs for the studio or live stereo setups. In chorus mode, the light/heavy switch lets you quickly switch between two classic variants of the chorused sound, while the brilliant Tone control lets you take some of the top off for a more subtle effect. And rest assured: like every pedal T-Rex makes, The Twister sounds phenomenal any way you use it.
- Input Impedance @ 1KHz: 464KOhm
- Output Impedance@1KHz : 370hm
- Power supply: 9V DC (Power tool 9)
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8,5V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 81mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: Adjustable
- Battery Type: 9V battery 6F22
- Battery Life: 1/2 to 1 Hour
- External connectors: Input Jack. Output Jack (L), Output Jack (R), 9V DC jack
- Controls: On/Off, Level, Depth, Regen, Tone, Rate, Chorus/Flanger, Light/Flanger
- Depth: 120mm
- Width: 100mm
- Height: 55mm
- Weight (excl. battery): 0,430Kg
For more information and demos, visit their product page here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Hartmann Tommy Bolin Fuzz Hartmann realeses Tommy Bolin signature Fuzz pedal.
- T-Rex Engineering PolySwitch AB T-Rex Engineering announces their stereo PolySwitch — T-Rex says it's the world's first true hardwire stereo A-B switch. PolySwitch is a solution for guitarists looking to route their signal to two different setups — even in stereo — and switch between these.
- Carl Martin Classic Flange Carl Martin introduces the Vintage Series Classic Flange pedal.