T-Rex Twister 2
T-Rex has announced the availability of the Twister 2 chorus and flanger.
According to T-Rex, the Twister has been updated with new hardware and software. The light/heavy switch has been removed and the pedal is now said to cover a wider tonal range. T-Rex says that by adjusting Depth, Tone and Rate you can make Twister II deliver both old-fashioned vintage sound as well as a more modern chorus sound.
Twister II features a mono output for running through an amp on stage, and stereo outputs for the studio or live stereo setups. The Tone control is designed to let you take some of the top off for a more subtle effect.
- Input Impedance@1KHz Higher than 1M ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ Lower than 1K ohm
- Power supply 9V DC
- Minimum Power supply Voltage 8,5V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC 85 mA
- Battery Type & Battery Life 9V battery 6F22 - 30 to 60 min.
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p Adjustable
- External connectors Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC Jack
- Controls On/Off, Input Gain, Level, Depth, Regen, Speed, Tone and Chorus/Flanger
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D) 100 x 55 x 120 mm
- Weight (excl. battery and packaging) 0,350 kg
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects Multidrive Empress has created a drive pedal designed to allow the guitarist to "marry the worlds of fuzz, overdrive and distortion."
- The Moog Lap Steel The Moog Lap Steel guitar is now available from the manufacturer's website.
- Gibson SG Standard 24 To celebrate 50 years since the introduction of this design, Gibson USA unveils the SG Standard 24, a guitar designed to ‘’capture the classic ingredients of Gibson's double-cutaway solidbody model, with a few twists to make it more versatile for today's performer.’’