Danelectro DJ-6 Pepperoni Phaser
Danelectro DJ-6 Pepperoni Phaser

Phaser for Guitar from Danelectro belonging to the DJ series.

youlhann youlhann

«  Sold after 1/2 hours of use ... »

Published on 06/11/13 at 00:59
Phaser (90?)

A unique "speed" button there is no simpler.

I used it on a guitar (humbuckers assets) about 1/2 hour and then decided to part as soon as possible. It may be inherent in my copy (the previous owner had the same problem) but basically the pedal generates a saturation when activated by a light clean crunch appeared behind the clear, crippling defect for me.

I think it was less pronounced in the loop in front.

The phaser itself seemed okay, better than Behringer I had before, but the flaw I mentioned made it unusable for me, so I do not do this choice.