The Keeley Phaser is described as "the first OTA analog phaser with tap tempo and Leslie style ramping."
The control of the pedal is separated into two modes: Tap mode and Ramp mode.
In Tap mode, the pedal's phase rate can be controlled by a tap tempo or the speed knob. The Keeley Phaser is presented as the first analog phaser to offer both tap tempo and speed knob options in one pedal. The tap tempo is capable of producing very slow speeds.
When using ramp mode, the second footswitch becomes a way to change between fast and slow speeds that are set by knobs on the pedal. Users can switch between two speeds in an instant or have the pedal gradually go between speeds.
- 6 stage OTA phasing circuit
- Tap tempo
- Extremely long phase times (with the tap)
- Leslie style ramping
- 2 speeds (in Leslie mode
- 9-volt battery or standard negative tip adapter
- Backed by Keeley's 5 year warranty
Availability & Pricing
The company is currently shipping the first pre-orders of the Keeley Phaser. The current price is $249.00.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.