Keeley Phaser Pedal
The Keeley Phaser is described as "the first OTA analog phaser with tap tempo and Leslie style ramping."
The control of the pedal is separated into two modes: Tap mode and Ramp mode.
In Tap mode, the pedal's phase rate can be controlled by a tap tempo or the speed knob. The Keeley Phaser is presented as the first analog phaser to offer both tap tempo and speed knob options in one pedal. The tap tempo is capable of producing very slow speeds.
When using ramp mode, the second footswitch becomes a way to change between fast and slow speeds that are set by knobs on the pedal. Users can switch between two speeds in an instant or have the pedal gradually go between speeds.
- 6 stage OTA phasing circuit
- Tap tempo
- Extremely long phase times (with the tap)
- Leslie style ramping
- 2 speeds (in Leslie mode
- 9-volt battery or standard negative tip adapter
- Backed by Keeley's 5 year warranty
Availability & Pricing
The company is currently shipping the first pre-orders of the Keeley Phaser. The current price is $249.00.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New Line of Hoyer Electric Guitars The NAMM Show will see the global launch of the new Hoyer Electric Guitar collection: The Hoyer Ern, Eagle, Arrow, White and Black Lady as well as the Hoyer Eagle Bass.
- Madarozzo 2010 Gig Bag Couture Madarozzo introduced its 2010 Gig Bag Couture, a unique range of guitar and fretted instrument gig bags designed and manufactured by Martin Ritter.
- [NAMM] Two Notes Torpedo VB-101 The TORPEDO VB-101 is a guitar/bass amp/DI that integrates a loadbox, a digital cab simulation and miking process.