Loud Button Electronics Morphine Dream
Loud Button Electronics has announced their latest pedal, a take-off on a vintage Roland AP-7 Jet Phaser.
The control functions are:
- Normal/Effect. Electronic true bypass, like the original with LED Indicator.
- Fuzz On/Off.
- Shallow/Deep with LED Indicators. Choose phaser depth.
- Slow/Fast with LED Indicators. All speed changes follow a ramp which simulates a mechanical rotary speaker.
- 18V circuit that runs on a standard external 9VDC supply (there is no provision for batteries)
- Hand-built and designed in the United States, the pedal contains three circuit boards and about 200 parts.
- Hand-wired Teflon-jacketed, silver plated wire.
- Metal Neutrik In/Out Jacks
- Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant
Pricing & Availability:
The Morphine Dream carries a street price of $429.
For more information: Loud Button
Viewers of this article also read...
- Zoom MultiStomp MS-100BT Zoom has introduced a new multi-fx pedal that combines Bluetooth technology with an iOS store.
- Modkitsdiy.com Verb Deluxe ModKits DIY has announced their latest pedal kit: The Verb Deluxe.
- Ibanez RG8 8-String Guitar Ibanez launches a new 8-string guitar in its RG Fixed series, available in a white or black finish.