VFE uses KickStarter to launch new effect pedals
VFE Pedals is currently updating some of his guitar effect pedals and launches a campaign on Kickstarter to get funds.
The KickStarter campaign will mainly be used for funding version 2 of the Enterprise phaser pedal, but 7 others pedal updates are also introduced.
Version 2 of Enterprise will bring a wider speed and depth range. Depth control has been renamed to Center and allows for changing the frequency sweep. The Feedback control has also been modified and the Mode switch has received a third central position. Last, the phase sweep has been improved.
The Enterprise phaser pedal is available from $175. A Junior version, which Speed control has also been enhanced, is available starting from $129.
VFE also announces that he is planning to release new versions of six of his effect pedals. Changes announced below have are not confirmed yet:
- Blues King overdrive with an improved DIST control ($144)
- BluePrint delay: new custom pot for the modulation speed ($160)
- Distortion3 with a wider EQ and gain range and a variable compression for clipping and Modes ($150)
- Fiery Red Horse Fuzz: improved low-end response in the Distortion section, high and low frequencies boost/cut, more headroom on the output stages ($150)
- Pale Horse Overdrive: the 3-way clipping switch will be changed to a variable compression knob, new custom pots for high and low frequencies and new tone control ($150)
- The Scream Overdrive: the 3-way clipping switch will be changed to a variable compression knob, updated FAT control ($150)
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Tech21 California available in limited edition Tech21 is momentarily relaunching its SansAmp Character Series California pedal as a limited run.
- The Gibson Firebird is 50 years-old Gibson USA celebrates the 50th anniversary of its Firebird guitar with a Gold Burst special edition.
- Duesenberg launches the Caribou guitar Duesenberg has started to distribute its new Caribou guitar, a new solibody surf and California-inspired model.