Fryette Amplification Two Fifty Two Black Beauty
Fryette Amplification Two Fifty Two Black Beauty
mijac mijac
Publié le 08/29/08 à 04:19
It says prcdemment
Nicoblasted, I will not leave you alone comment on this BB!

Simply amplifiers

I play a lot of styles: metal, rock, blues, walks ...
My prophesy is coupled with the black beauty
I couple before the power amp with my Marshall 8100 and a G5
silent sound much better (more lights) since I have the BB is even better
More serious (IDAL for plam mute)
No screaming highs even with my marshall 8412 speaker is saying
I would come almost apprcier

I have since July 08

What I like most:
the switch to lower power
The knobs presence and depth, the class AB / A
The look
Potatoes without too much

What I like least: the fan that makes noise especially when playing low volume home
I see this amp in many studios, is that it should not be bad, I found trs good, but I have not tried other equivalents