Suhr is shipping its Reactive Load
Suhr announces the availability of its Reactive Load loadbox for guitar amps, which can be used in both live and studio situations.
The new Suhr Reactive Load replaces your guitar speaker and offers an 8 Ohm impedance for use with guitar tube amps of up to 100W. It can output both balanced and unbalanced signals, so you can interface it with recorders, effects and power amps.
- 1/4“ jack input
- 1/4“ Thru to connect a speaker
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4“ DI/Line outputs
- Input impedance: 8 Ohms
- DI/Line output level: +4 dBu with 7W of input
- Line output impedance: 10 kOhms
The Suhr Reactive Load is available for $399. More info at www.suhr.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!