Suhr is shipping its Reactive Load
Suhr announces the availability of its Reactive Load loadbox for guitar amps, which can be used in both live and studio situations.
The new Suhr Reactive Load replaces your guitar speaker and offers an 8 Ohm impedance for use with guitar tube amps of up to 100W. It can output both balanced and unbalanced signals, so you can interface it with recorders, effects and power amps.
- 1/4“ jack input
- 1/4“ Thru to connect a speaker
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4“ DI/Line outputs
- Input impedance: 8 Ohms
- DI/Line output level: +4 dBu with 7W of input
- Line output impedance: 10 kOhms
The Suhr Reactive Load is available for $399. More info at www.suhr.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Epiphone Joe Pass Emperor-II Pro Epiphone pays a new tribute to the President of Bebop Guitar with the new Joe Pass Emperor-II Pro archtop guitar equipped with ProBucker pickups.
- Classic Gear Spotlight: The Les Paul - Part 1 The tale begins in Winter 1951.
- Seymour Duncan Mark Holcomb Alpha & Omega pickups The Seymour Duncan Custom Shop and Periphery guitar player Mark Holcomb have designed a pickup set for 6-string metal guitars.