Suhr announces the availability of its Reactive Load loadbox for guitar amps, which can be used in both live and studio situations.
The new Suhr Reactive Load replaces your guitar speaker and offers an 8 Ohm impedance for use with guitar tube amps of up to 100W. It can output both balanced and unbalanced signals, so you can interface it with recorders, effects and power amps.
- 1/4“ jack input
- 1/4“ Thru to connect a speaker
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4“ DI/Line outputs
- Input impedance: 8 Ohms
- DI/Line output level: +4 dBu with 7W of input
- Line output impedance: 10 kOhms
The Suhr Reactive Load is available for $399. More info at www.suhr.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.