[NAMM] Two-Notes introduces new Torpedo Reload
Two Notes launches at NAMM 2013 the Torpedo Reload, which combines a loadbox with a power amplifier.
Two Notes applies the same product philosophy to the Torpedo Reload as to the rest of its line: the tone must come from your guitar, your amp and cabinet, not from the electronics that we insert in between your regular setup. A Contour parameter is included to shape the tone from vintage to modern.
With the use of the PI-101 plugin, users have access to 100 impulse responses (IRs), 24 cabinet models, 8 microphones, 4 types of tubes for the power amp simulation, a low-cut, a 5-band EQ, an exciter, a compressor and a Spatial effect.
- Active attenuator, DI and reamp box
- 1 channel
- 2U tabletop format
- 100W RMS
- Controls : Replay, Loadbox and Speaker output levels, Contour
- Match function for level adjusting when reamplifying
- Speaker input
- Instrument/pedal input
- Balanced 1.4" TRS line input
- XLR DI and Loadbox outputs
- 1/4" Amp and Speaker outputs
The Torpedo Reload will be available in june. The price is to be announced. More details on www.two-notes.com/en/hardware/torpedo-reload.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] 2 new Source Audio Soundblox effect pedals Source Audio completes its Soundblox 2 effect pedal range with the Poly-Mod Filter and Orbital Modulator models.
- [NAMM] Wampler unveils the Dual Fusion overdrive Wampler Pedals will introduce at NAMM 2013 the Dual Fusion overdrive pedal designed in collaboration with Tom Quayle.
- [NAMM] Gibson Collector's Choice #7 The Gibson Custom Shop add to their Collector's Choice Series the 1960 Les Paul Shanks, the seventh recreation of a classic Gibson guitar.