[NAMM] MXR introduces new M300 Reverb
The new MXR M300 reverb offers different reverb models in a Phase90-sized box.
MXR's M300 Reverb offers 6 different reverb algorithms controllable through three knobs. It also features a massive 20 volts of headroom thanks to Constant Headroom Technology, and a dedicated input plug allows to use an expression pedal so as to toggle and blend between two different knob setting configurations.
- Six reverb types : Plate, Spring, Epic, Mod, Room, Pad
- Analog and digital Hi-Fi signals
- 100% analog dry signal
- True bypass
- Delay Trails (when the effect is turned off, the reverb ends its current circle before fading out)
- Expression pedal plug with all settings foot-controllable
- Stereo Input/Output using a TRS (stereo) jack
No MSRP announced yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM]P.Stanley's Signature model in silver finish Ibanez has introduces a new silver sparkle version of the PS120 Paul Stanley signature model.
- [NAMM] Seymour Duncan unveils Catalina chorus Seymour Duncan keeps extending its pedal range with this Catalina, a chorus box for guitars.
- [NAMM] Way Huge introduces Overrated overdrive That's not a judgement but its name: Way Huge's new WHE208 is called the Overrated Special Overdrive, and it was elaborated for Joe Bonamassa.