[NAMM] MXR introduces new M300 Reverb
The new MXR M300 reverb offers different reverb models in a Phase90-sized box.
MXR's M300 Reverb offers 6 different reverb algorithms controllable through three knobs. It also features a massive 20 volts of headroom thanks to Constant Headroom Technology, and a dedicated input plug allows to use an expression pedal so as to toggle and blend between two different knob setting configurations.
- Six reverb types : Plate, Spring, Epic, Mod, Room, Pad
- Analog and digital Hi-Fi signals
- 100% analog dry signal
- True bypass
- Delay Trails (when the effect is turned off, the reverb ends its current circle before fading out)
- Expression pedal plug with all settings foot-controllable
- Stereo Input/Output using a TRS (stereo) jack
No MSRP announced yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.