< Tous les avis Warehouse Guitar Speakers Invader
Warehouse Guitar Speakers Invader
opa2134a opa2134a

«  The big brother of the Greenback »

Published on 10/09/13 at 08:16
I recently I installed a Venus3 Rivera combo, but I also tested with my other amp heads.
After trying a lot of hp (Gold, Blue, G12H, G12M, 12ET, G1265, V30, Tayden Weber, Wizard, Legend, G12L and so on ...), I was surprised by this hp.
It is a horse between a G12H and G12M, it is "smooth", but with the outfit.
It has very nice medium (less colorful than the G12H or G12M)
Value price really top!
It replaces my blue in the amp is to say)
It crunch much less than greenback and it needs power to speak with a very accurate round but clear, and treble really aggressive.
Crunch, it is a little "farm" (maybe not quite honed), but its clear, I find it downright perfect!
After trying several WGS (12ET Veteran 30, Reaper), I think it is a very successful brand. I highly recommend it!