Planet Waves announces the release of the new Beatles Woven Guitar Straps.
Inspired by the legendary album artwork, the following strap designs will be available:
- The Beatles Classic – A white, woven strap featuring the classic logo from their Meet the Beatles album.
- Beatlemania – A black, woven strap featuring various Beatles logos, all depicting the band’s moniker.
- Yellow Submarine – A yellow, woven strap featuring a psychedelic collage of the celebrated Yellow Submarine cartoon artwork.
- Sea of Holes – A white, woven strap with the cartoon versions of John, Paul, George and Ringo from the Yellow Submarine film.
- White Album – Your favorite A Hard Day’s Night headshots of John, Paul, George and Ringo are shown on this black, woven strap.
- Revolution – A black, woven strap with red font depicting the word Revolution.
Pricing & Availability
Planet Waves’ Beatles Woven Guitar Straps will be available February 1, 2011 and will retail for $39.99 each.
For more information on Planet Waves and its products, visit www.planetwaves.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.