Dean Markley Nuno Bettencourt
Dean Markley Nuno Bettencourt
Svink93 Svink93

«  Bad plan! »

Publié le 06/05/10 à 02:00
Wanting to do me a small stock of strings (10-52) for not too much, I look on the internet and fall on the ropes at an unbeatable price (less than U.S. $ 3 at the time). Nuno Bettencourt Signature, I think they must ensure a minimum, so I take a good supply (10 packets - at this price!).

Firstly, the first surprise: it's light enough 10-52 (10/13/17/28/38/52), compared with Ernie Ball (10/13/17/30/42/52) the strings are a little behind. Well, why not!

After three months without breaking a single rope (it was not envy that wanting to try new yet), I decided to change everything for them.

And now the drama!

It sounds bad, but really. A metallic, robotic, cold, I do not know what to call it. But it does not really want to play.
And now, after only a fortnight (without having played really intensely over either ... Say a 20aine hours to break everything), while the sound starts to be a little more "natural" ... BOING! A rope minus (D 28). Well, it must be my fault, I change the string.
2 days later, it was the turn of the A (38) to get the beautiful!

Very honestly, at this rate, I would have done better to buy only one set of "real" strings, it would have taken longer ... !

In short, to escape at any cost, very low quality, bad sound, life ridiculous ...
Instead, try Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottom, it's been years since I used it, and no trouble with, even if they are much more expensive. But there is no secret, we have the quality that goes with the price.

Nuno, Nuno ... What hast thou done??