Dean Markley Blue Steel Electric
Dean Markley Blue Steel Electric

Guitar String from Dean Markley belonging to the Blue Steel series.

valemtymes valemtymes

«  My favorite strings »

Published on 02/05/13 at 03:27
I used since 4 years, I've try DR strings fender d'addario strings .... What I like most is the strength longevity clear sound its price is good value for money if you achette on the internet if not in store € 11 from me ... I always do what my choice for all electric guitars and folk