< All Dean Markley Blue Steel Electric reviews
Dean Markley Blue Steel Electric
Dean Markley Blue Steel Electric

Guitar String from Dean Markley belonging to the Blue Steel series

Damage of puppets Damage of puppets

«  Very versatile! »

Published on 04/01/10 at 02:19
I used these strings for a few years, and shortly after starting the guitar.

To play blues, rock and metal is perfect!
Versatile, flexible but not too much, then the "presence" of bass sound is acute and well balanced. Even though I prefer today's 10-46.

I play lots of metal but I like to have shiny clean sounds to be able to address other records.

With the Blue Steel I'm ready! These strings will show strong saturation in bright and very clean (add a little on this last chorus and it was love at heart!) They are doing very well also sounds crunch.

I had installed to replace a set of Elixir 9-42 originally fitted on my guitar, I found a bit too soft for my taste on the bass, even in normal tuning ...

I love the quality of Blue Steel. They hold well despite the agreement of bends in a tone and a half and does not rust easily (unless you sweat a lot and that the fingers are locked up his guitar as soon as we finished playing ...) .
They keep a brilliant time, if you take the time to pick up the fast freight or oil of lemon juice from time to time when you have finished playing.

These strings are in my opinion a very good compromise for varying types blues and pop / rock to Jeff Buckley doing very well but also records hard rock / metal.