Dean Markley NickelSteel Electric
Dean Markley NickelSteel Electric

Guitar String from Dean Markley belonging to the NickelSteel series.

TSD TSD
Published on 07/11/06 at 06:22
For two days I have on my Ibanez RG1820 montes and feedback, I will turn ...

I tried the Blue Steel dj before, I t trsdu sound and especially their strong (a rope PTEDIT the first tuning). Well l have to say that I do not see much diffrence except that nothing has rope cass.

The sound is too sharp, snapping, trsmtallique, lifeless.
I have much more noise, I do not understand why ...
C'es true even if the sound is thanks to treble boost, it's unplayable.

Try playing with a clean sound is not the top, a frieze on the frets: incomprhensible.

In short, I'm going to try to give Dean Markley and D'Addario and at worst, return to the Ernie Ball.