Korg Pitchblack
Korg Pitchblack
Antho025 Antho025

«  Very good tuner »

Publié le 11/02/10 à 02:28
I use it for one month, both in concert again.

Like its ease of use and reading, he does his job, he told us if we are granted or not! ^ ^ (I use it with a bass and he responded really well!)
For the moment nothing has bothered me about this product.

Level value for money, I'd say pretty good, it feels solid, it is reactive, and if you want a tuner type pedal, the price is very correct!

I think I would do this choice without much hesitation!