TC Electronic PolyTune
TC Electronic PolyTune

Tuner/Pitch Pipe/Tuning Fork from TC Electronic belonging to the Polytune series.

MalcDom MalcDom

«  A must pedal format! »

Publié le 01/28/11 à 00:52
I use it for 8 months.

After 4 years of using a Behringer TU300 whose relative slowness did not suit me more than I chose this product: top!

I tried just about everything that exists in this format in tuner, but was not completely convinced because apart from the speed they did not add much (considering my use).
The Polytune checker offers the possibility of the 6 strings on stage together is precious: a knock on the pedal, mute and it was immediately a view of the tuning. Corrections on the ropes or concerned may be made immediately.

The pros:
- Readability
- Strength
- Speed
- Transparency

The -:
I'm still looking ...
The price / quality ratio is excellent.

I do it again without hesitation that choice!