Budda Budwah Wah Pedal
Budda has updated and improved the Budwah.
- Military-grade, sealed potentiometer
- Switch with improved duty cycle
- Wiring with RF shielding, and hand soldered connections, double-reinforced with commercial-grade adhesive
- Case for enhanced stability in live performance
- New battery compartment with door and battery cradle
The Budwah's popularity comes from its use of a custom inductor voice that produces the midrange honk of vintage wahs without the top-end harshness, the company says. At bass settings, the Budwah's tone is said to be thick without losing note clarity. When accentuating the highs, a selected roll-off frequency ensures the Budwah isn't piercing. The Budwah's tight and focused tone sweep is said to produce an outstanding vocal-like quality. Circuitry features a hard-wire bypass; custom coil inductor inspired by the vintage Fasel inductor; full-ground plane board for noiseless operation; and a beefy, reliable switch.
For more, visit www.budda.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Vox Mini 3 VOX Amplification has added the Mini3 to its amplifier lineup, combining renowned VOX modeling technology, flexible battery or AC power, and onboard features.
- Eastwood Warren Ellis Signature Tenor Guitar After 12 months of collaboration between Eastwood Guitars and multi-instrumentalist Warren Ellis (The Dirty Three, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Grinderman) the new Eastwood Tenor Guitar is ready for release.
- Liquid Metal Guitars LMG-T Paisley Electric Guitar The Liquid Metal Guitar Company has started shipping their new LMG-T Paisley.