DigiTech Synth Wah
DigiTech Synth Wah
ebrian ebrian

«  Original and phew »

Published on 11/24/12 at 03:36
It has four effects: 2 envelopes up and down, two monophonic synths, 2 filters "synth talk" exclusively Digitech, 1 self-wha all with 3 settings tailored effects. Was also output 2 emulator 4X12 cabinet only when the pedal is activated. Pedal well built, made to last. Not true bypass. Digital technology. Fontionne with 9 volt battery or mains conventional system.

Very easy to use but less easy to arrive at its desired because the settings are very sensitive.
Personally I use mostly synth and filter 2 1.
I use it for atmosphere effects sparingly.
Curiously me this pedal acts as noise gate because it takes my breath away the distortion!
Instructions in English only.

This pedal works well with micro SB and DB.
As I said earlier I use almost exclusively synth filter 2 and 1 (the latter often with an E-Bow).
I put this first just after the guitar power enjoyed my wha-wha Ibanez Weeping Demon.
It has a good sound quality, it does not sound "synthetic" was the authentic. For sounds phew what we do and do not hesitate to use it with other effects, including reverb. In addition the reaction of the machine to wish picks is good.

Pedal rare and quality at an attractive price for a guitar synth approach. Competition is generally much more expensive with less choice of sounds. I do not understand it does not do more of this type of pedal because there is still a demand.

The +
Price
Authenticity of his
7 sounds to choose

The -
Not true bypass
The emulator only works when the pedal is activated