Dunlop EW95V Mr Cry Baby Super Volume Wah
Dunlop EW95V Mr Cry Baby Super Volume Wah
JessB JessB
Publié le 09/21/10 à 00:41
Volume pedal / wah. By default the pedal acts as a volume pedal when fully supports a small red LED lights up and it goes into Wah.<br>The pedal also has a small button of boost with a knob to adjust the level on the side, only available in volume mode to increase the volume.

The boost can be accessed at the foot provided you do not have another side pedal and aim well, personally I do not use it, I find it a little gadget ...<br>The pedal travel is a little short for my taste, it must go smoothly, but you get used, it is especially troublesome in volume mode.<br>To switch from wah to volume mode, press the pedal to the metal, so we can not pass such a reduced volume to wah, said this is difficult to do anything with this type of pedal!<br>

I use a JCM800 (no effects loop), and the sound is really great in the intermediate positions of the Wah is also like that I use most often Wah, positioning me halfway, but it does well wah when you want ;-)<br>In terms of volume, I found the pedal quite transparent and it does not generate a breath, for the cons race is difficult to manage.

I chose this pedal because I use very little volume pedal and I do not want to clutter my pedalboard. I do not regret my purchase because Wah really a sound I like (vintage style). For those who use a lot of volume pedal, is probably best to use a pedal push ...