Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby
1/1967
Pepitow Pepitow

«  THE Wah. »

Publié le 09/27/10 à 13:04
A classic pedal wah, an ac input, output, power supply intake '.
Small anti-skid draping very useful sound like all the pedal!

Are not simple, it activates the wah enfonant to the end, it operates the pedal up and down, then click again to disable. Just need to know to operate in the pace Wah. It would have liked to base a true bypass and an LED, but it can be done even with a so-kit and instructions on the internet.

And although the sound is very good, sound basis of what wah, very expressive, deep, short, what wah! At least it's not a wah numrique, flat as can be found in other brands. It is a true ^ ^ Wah ca deep in clean, sweet. In disto, c expressive, aggressive, it rocks, it's enjoyable ^ ^ on the other hand damage the small ads that blast activation (I have not personally when she is disabled).
But basically, you can touch everything, funk, solo hard rock / metal, blues rock, and you can touch the Rage Against The Machine, etc. ...

I use it since 2008 is my first wah, least of CHRE Cry Baby, what basis. Well she is fulfilling his office, more than enough, especially for its price (when we see the signatures, it's cheap). I can not tell you if the signature models are really worth more than the BCG shot-95, you have to test dpend I think that the taste of everyone, but at least with this one is not over not be disappointed! The only comparison I have is my wah on my amp Line 6 FBV Shortboard contrlable via which is numrique, DC and less expressive, less "roots" that the cry baby.
Anyway qualitprix good value and I would do this choice, or else I would opt for the cry baby 535Q multiwah, featuring a knob to vary the range of the wah.
The presence of an LED does have a plus, and blast distortion can interfere sometimes. More mine squeaks by dint of use, but just put the fat when it knows where to put (a lot of parts involved in mcanisme!)