Vox V845 Wah-Wah Pedal
Vox V845 Wah-Wah Pedal
Libertopanik Libertopanik

«  I was expecting better »

Published on 12/05/12 at 16:58
For specifications, well it is a Wah so it supports and it's wah, nothing complicated.

Ditto for the use, I do not go into the details, it is used very easily.

Well, there part for me the most important, I expected a clean sound british Vox, unfortunately I did not find this sound, I was very disappointed with the sound modulated short and not enough for my taste. My first instinct was to seek further support for a whawhater and nothing more lol we arrived at the end of the rotation.

So I read the potentiometer was of average quality, I confirm that frustration looking to have a bit more space in the variation.

So the change is knob a solution.

As a comparison I prefer the Crybaby for the history of space rotation but I wanted a more British so will have to look elsewhere.

So my review is a wah to do this by hand, but not for a pedalboard and we seek THE sound ;)