Vox V847 Wah-Wah Pedal [1994-2006]
Vox V847 Wah-Wah Pedal [1994-2006]
Mo'Fab Mo'Fab

«  wha-wha »

Publié le 01/01/11 à 05:10
Wha simple, one branch ... and Jimi fate of this body!

No adjustment to the former, while the feeling is the guitarist who makes her sing! This

wha-wha is my favorite (from the Dunlop Cry-Baby), a vintage sound to perfection, I use plain and crunchy, never disappointed! I play with my humbuckers on my Gibson Epiphone Riviera Jorma Kaukonen and I feel possessed by the expressiveness of this wha, as wicked as smooth, as the songs played.
My amp is a Vox VT-50, both say that rehearsal or concert, have a blast every time!
Blues, rock, funk, soul (my universe) the V847 is great!

Few weeks and I am more than satisfied, you can go there with my eyes closed, excellent value for money given its strength and abilities sound, it's for those wha want to rediscover the spirit of our old records spitting a dirty blues-rock or funk in a good old clean.
This pedal is simply a legend ...! The irreplaceable