< Tous les avis Gitane DG-255
Gitane DG-255
Guitare77 Guitare77

«  Trs good guitar manouche »

Published on 10/10/10 at 15:31
In what country does she makes? China
What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)? floating
What kind of stick? Mahogany with rosewood

The handle is it pleasant? yes, very pleasing to my taste
Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)? yes
CASC to acute (latest freight) is it easy? yes, but you have to work to get there, even when ;-)
Do you get a good sound easy? Well yes carrment
Are they suitable

your style of music? yes I am currently the Jazz Manouche

What are the sounds you prfrez that hates you?
Perfect for gypsy jazz, she is very versatile.

For how long have you been using it? Less than 1 year

Have you tried many other models before acqurir? I tried the DG 300, DG-500, DG-340, Dupont Nomade.
Although I play for over 20 years, I wanted a gypsy guitar at an affordable price to start in this style.
I am very happy with my choice. But I had a problem stick after 2 months.
I made a change from standard with this model's no problem.
It is a guitar that really want to play.